[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
DayHiker.com • View topic - HIKING IN WEST MICHIGAN

HIKING IN WEST MICHIGAN

Forum 3 Description.

HIKING IN WEST MICHIGAN

Postby HIKING FANATIC » Thu Jul 27, 2000 1:54 am

My name is Thomas Hooker and I picked a interest that most people of my age in my area
think is silly. That interest is hiking. I never get enough of it. I think most people would
agree when I say hiking is allot more enjoyable when you have someone to enjoy it with. I
am a Christian family man of 41 looking for people interested in hiking of the same age
group, gender, and who live in the West Michigan area. I know of the best spots. Please
write me if interested at hookert@macatawa.org my ICQ number is 24557109.Thanks.
Have a great day. :-) Here is a web page of mine. Check it out. Click on browse Family Shoe Box and search on hiking
and choose Hiking in West Michigan.

P.S. Also I am writing to anyone who is interested in hiking in what is one of the most
beautiful places if not the most beautiful place in West Michigan to not only hike but ride
horses, mountain bikes, or swim, fish, canoe, rent a cabin, hunt, ski, or just explore. You
will discover a place covered with large gorgeous lakes and ponds that reflect the blue of
the ski, a place with breath taking wide open valleys, in other words a place of such fun,
beauty and family recreation that you won
HIKING FANATIC

Return to Suggestions