[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
DayHiker.com • View topic - HIKING IN WEST MICHIGAN

HIKING IN WEST MICHIGAN

Forum 3 Description.

HIKING IN WEST MICHIGAN

Postby HIKER » Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:59 am

Hello all West Michigan Hikers, This is a repost in case you have already
responded and did not receive a response back. I lost my e-mail and have
been off line for a year, so please try again. My name is Thomas Hooker and I
am a Christian family man of 44 and I think most people would agree when I say hiking is
allot more enjoyable when you have someone to enjoy it with. I live in the West Michigan
area. I have been brought up to love hiking but unfortunately this is not a very popular
activity for my age group or my area. My wife and child do not much care for it much and
so I am looking for fellow hiking partners to enjoy the sights with of about my same age
group, gender, and who live in the West Michigan area. People tell me that I have a big
heart and a great sense of humor and am fun to be with. Please write me if interested at
Thanks. Have a great day. :-) hiker1@chartermi.net
HIKER

Return to Suggestions