[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
DayHiker.com • View topic - Extreme Day Hiking in N.Y.C. Area

Extreme Day Hiking in N.Y.C. Area

Forum 3 Description.

Extreme Day Hiking in N.Y.C. Area

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:19 am

I've read the extreme day hiking page, but I seem to have a problem. I don't have a car and the transportation situateion to certain areas is awful! If I go to Harriman State Park and try to come back from Manitou, I might miss one of the two daily trains and wind up stranded for the night. If I try to go to the Appalachain trail, I might just get home at midnight. If I try to hike from Manitou to Fahnstock, I can make it but I still have to go Nine miles to the station in Cold Spring. Anyone have any sugestions?
Mike

Return to Suggestions