[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
DayHiker.com • View topic - Hiking Buddy Needed for Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim October 9th 2007

Hiking Buddy Needed for Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim October 9th 2007

Forum 3 Description.

Hiking Buddy Needed for Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim October 9th 2007

Postby long26miles » Tue May 15, 2007 2:51 pm

Hello fellow hikers!

I will be doing the Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim hike on October 9th 2007, starting at the North Rim. I'm afraid I might not be able to count on my previous companion (we did rim-to-rim in fall 2005) to join me. My wife is a bit nervous about me doing it by myself, hence the post here. Feel free to contact me to learn more....
long26miles

r2r

Postby evan » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:30 am

hi..i am interested
how are you planning to go.. n2s2n or visa versa?
are you planning to spend one night in hotel or go back right away
my wife won't let me go alone either!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evan

Postby long26miles » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:16 am

Evan, I hope you get this message. My cell phone crashed after we spoke and I lost your number. My friend and I prefer to do the hike ourselves. Good luck to you ....

Danny
928-232-9184
long26miles

r2r

Postby evan » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:45 am

yeh...
no problem, will do it alone, enjoy....................................
evan

Return to Suggestions